Speedy Recovery



Speedy Recovery

Feeling better 
That’s a fact
It’s two steps forward
After one step back

Had to be done
Under the knife
So I could get 
Back to life

Almost completely
In the clear
A hint of soreness
But the end is near

Much more precious 
Than all the wealth
To have it back
The pink of health

While I recovered 
You understood
When my mood
Was not too good

There’s a lot
On your plate
It’s all about 
The Real Estate

And though it may 
Sound routine
A systems check 
Would be supreme 

Just a moment
A little time
To reaffirm
A Love sublime

A morning soon
Sounds just right 
The perfect time 
To reunite 

Let me know 
If you agree
It’s been too long
Just you and me

I’m so hoping
That you say yes
Please please please 
Grant this request 

Short and sweet 
Just the way you like  
Then cook you breakfast 
Are you enticed?

A few minutes
On you calendar cleared
The rest of your day
Won’t be interfered

A simple response 
To let me know 
Because this man
Loves you so

My speedy recovery 
If it’s a “go” 
How ‘bout it Baby?
Yes or no 

John snelling
03:14:19

#42

Comments

Popular Posts