Problem Child




Problem child

This is a story

About a girl 

Who decided

I was her world


Who knew 

She’d take to me 

I didn’t ask her 

Or even agree 


But she decided 

I was the one 

I had no choice 

Just succumb


No complaining 

No reprieve 

Don’t resist 

Or try to leave


So I just lay there 

When she climbs on top

And treat her nice

Until she stops 

....


The story was

She was prone to bite

Least little thing 

Made her so uptight


On the streets

Cold cold wind 

Until Momma

Brought her in 


She’d hangout 

By the washing machine

She’s strange

She’s so mean 


She wasn’t happy

At her Mom’s 

Too may Fido’s 

Too many Tom’s


But then we met

I’ll never be the same 

Cause I was 

The one she’d tame 

....


She moved in

To my house

But let me tell you people

That didn’t work out 


Moved back

To Momma’s place

I still see her but I 

Have to wait


I don’t mind

It’s all good 

I wouldn’t change it

If I could 


Cause she’s back

Where she used to be 

Sleeping right 

Next to me 


Spitin ’ and hissin’

Like a thing gone wild 

She’s Lola 

She’s a  Problem Child


John snelling

03:24:20


#80

Comments

Popular Posts