The Part I Miss Most



The part I miss most


I miss …

Your breath on my neck

Your leg on mine

The feel of your fingertips 

How you take your time


I miss …

Caressing your curves

Your hip under my hand

Kissing you softly

Being at your command


I miss …

That motion you start

Your kitten soft murmur 

A movement so gentle 

How it becomes firmer 


I miss …

The feel of your grinding

Your passion ensuing

When you climb onboard

How the time is your choosing


I miss …

Your heat and your moistness

When you take me inside 

The ache of my manhood

When you go for a ride


I miss ….

The display of your bosom

Those twin mountains of joy

How I caress and I kiss them

Being your good boy


We are more than our loving

So don’t misconstrue

Though we share a feeling

There is more to this brew


That one key ingredient 

To this emotional stew

A seasoning needed

To spice up this roux 


Though we are together

That part is quite true 

The part I miss most 

Is the part that is you


John snelling

09:01:21

Comments

Popular Posts