Alien Love


Alien Love


If love is the same on distant planets

The universal music of the cosmos

Does it dance on the rings of Saturn 

Or in places only the God’s know


Can it travel through the time continuum 

And pay a visit to ancient Mayans

Or travel back before creation 

Far beyond the event horizon


If I were an extra terrestrial 

With technologies yet created

I’d search the spheres from end to end

Until my quest was consummated 


I’m certain my galactic journeys 

Through wormholes far and wide

Would lead me to the planet earth

To find my E.T bride


For my species had some strange demands

It took fifty earth years to mate 

But love on earth was at first sight 

So I wouldn’t have to wait 


I’d observe your every moment

And study all your traits

And learn enough to decide

Which human form to take


After all my observations

And I’d perfected my disguise 

I morph into a tall triathlete

Good looking with blue eyes


I’d swoop down in my flying saucer

And use my tractor beam

To reprogram your human heart

By appearing in your dreams 


You’d wake up so love with me

Never knowing anything

Prepared to fly into the void

And even where my ring


Galaxies would be our stepping stones

Through all of space and time

And by the light of a million moons

Our love would be enshrined


Meteors would be your bridesmaids 

Stardust my best man

The Milky Way our wedding chapel 

Sunlight our wedding bands


We’d travel through eternity

Viewing all from up above 

Two space wayfarers 

Like binary stars 

Shining with our Alien Love


John snelling

09:16:21

Comments

Popular Posts