Christmas Love



Christmas love


When I was young my mom would haul 

Us boys all out to meet 

Old Santa Clause at Sears & Robuck

We’d sit right on his knee


I’d tell Saint Nick just what I wanted

He’d say “I’ll have to see

If you have been a real good boy

Before it’s placed under your tree”


“Did you say your prayers and clean your room?”

“Did you mind your mom and dad?”

“Yes Sir”, Mr. Santa “I always do”

“I never would be bad”


“Then I’ll make sure your favorite toy

Is loaded on my sled”

“Rudolph and I will drop it off

While you sleep in your bed”


But now I’m grown and much to big

To sit on Santa’s lap

And the present that I want this year

Just can’t be gift wrapped 


But it can be delivered

Quite efficiently

So Santa please convince my girl

To give this gift to me


No sleigh ride’s needed Christmas Eve

Unwrapped the morning of 

‘cause nothing would be sweeter than

Her sexy Christmas Love


John snelling

12:20:23





Comments

Popular Posts