Mr. “Gaul” Bladder




Mr. “Gaul” Bladder


I thought I had a problem

From a puny pint-sized pinto

Who always leaves the seat pushed forward

I think his name’s Eduardo


But he’s no threat to me at all

His Facebook profile showed me that

She’d never let him be with her 

He’s way to short and way too fat


I’m not sure why she gives a ride

To this stumpy little bean sprout

That snuck in here from Mexico

But I sure aim to find out 


The reason must be innocent 

Perhaps she can can explain 

‘Cause if he is her Latin lover 

There’s a bullet for his brain 


But there’s another friendless fellow 

Who has a lot of Gaul 

Just like that shrimp Eduardo 

He’s insidious and he’s small


Close to her heart he does reside

This sneaky Pete way down inside

And I just simply can’t abide

What his intentions do belie


Eduardo simply does not matter

Between these two it is the latter 

‘Cause this guy makes her feel much badder

This malicious mischievous malevolent Mad Hatter


And I’ll do a dance just like Mick Jagger

When once again my arms do have her

The three of us happy ever after

When we say goodbye to Mr. “Gaul” Bladder


John Snelling

12:31:23

Comments

Popular Posts