My Valentine Enshrined




My valentine enshrined


Consider the number 

Of Valentine poems

Written through the ages

Perhaps a million

Or even a trillion

Just think of all the pages


But I’ve no concern

For those dusty rhymes 

They’re mere past mediocrities

For they don’t praise 

Ne’er a phrase 

your loving qualities 


One would need 

An ocean of ink

To list them all for you 

But I will try

Before my pen runs dry

To denote a few


You’re Beautiful and Sexy

Gorgeous and Sublime

Charming and Alluring 

Enticing, Sweet, and Kind 


But most of all 

It would be just fine

If my endearing words 

Did enshrine

My love for you 

For all of time


I would be fulfilled 

For you’d be mine

Our two hearts 

Forevermore entwined

So please say you’ll be 

My Valentine 


John snelling

02:14:21






Comments

Popular Posts