Solid



Solid


I have learned to be calm ...Somewhat

Whenever I think of you and I

Thoughts turned to the character of our relationship. 

Born from fate and need

How it’s developed

And matured over time...staying

Solid. 


I have striven to be positive....Somehow

Even when seeds of doubt are sown. 

They remain neglected and wither 

As the fertile nature of us grows stronger,

Planted in practicality

And nourished with reason....Standing

Solid. 


I have found enrichment.....Somewhere 

In the Roman lines of your face. 

A translucent beauty derived from 

A three dimensional depth

Polished by a profile of personality

Drawing me into you heart....Forever

Solid


Though the years may pass.....Someday

Our reflections will coalesce. 

Remembrances projected forward 

A mutual equation 

With only one solution

The answer revealed by love....Remaining

Solid


John snelling

08:03:18


#11


Comments

Popular Posts