Kitten Soft Dreams



Kitten soft dreams 


Don’t wish to pine or even gush

But I have missed you oh so much 

I’ve missed your smile 

Your efficacious laugh

But most I’ve missed the need to touch 


The night’s forever ... been counting sheep

I toss and turn and try to sleep 

No soft sound 

Of your breath so near

No wiggling toes and touching feet


Off to work.. but I’ll be back 

In the meantime just relax

Food in the oven 

Icecream in the fridge

time tomorrow to unpack


I’ll scratch that itch that needs a scratch

Hands on your skin .. a perfect match

Complete submission 

‘Cause There’s no permission 

a long massage... no strings attached 


Then tuck you sweetly into bed 

No need talk... it’s all been said

Snuff the candles 

Music’s off

Pampered from your toe to head


Then pet you gently... like you prefer

Kitten soft until you purr

To sleep so deep

The whole night through 

a place where dreams and rest concur


John snelling

07:03:20

Comments

Popular Posts