Forbidden Fruits



Forbidden Fruits


Such a sweet pleasure 

To indulge myself

And instinctual desire

That I really can’t help 

A few flicks of some buttons 

Or a gentle lift

Will be sure to revel 

The sweetest of gifts


For when the loving begins 

You know I’ll be good

And await my reward 

It’s understood

I’m trained to be still

Till your passion’s released

And the feeling subsides

Only then may I leave


But on my birthday 

A simple request 

That after you’re done

You allow for access 

To be gently kissed

And softly caressed

And I’d be in Heaven

And truly feel blessed


Prop up on some pillows

So you can watch some TV

Your favorite channel

A Hallmark series

Place my head on your lap

And under your blouse

Forbidden fruits 

I’m finally allowed


And I’ll be so happy

That you are so sweet

And my birthday wish

Will be complete


John Snelling

05:24:23

Comments

Popular Posts