Good Vibrations


Good vibrations


The Beach Boys sang about ‘em

But I have to admit

I didn’t understand 

‘Till I learned to submit


To be still and patient

The way that you like 

While you take your time 

‘Till the feeling is right


For when the glasses come off

I don’t have to think twice

It’s then I switch on

Your favorite device 


And scoot to the edge

So there’s plenty of room

‘Cause we have a audience

It’s like being on Zoom


That’s when you start

Your sensuous gyrations 

And I move only slightly

In synchronization 


Just a sweet little kiss

Or a gentle caress

Is all that’s allowed 

My soul you possess 


With one arm draped over

You know that this stage

Only ends when you choose

And you disengage


I know that’s my cue

In this operation 

Time to move on

To the next orientation


The button is pushed 

On number two

The pillow is placed 

And right on cue


When you’re propped and relaxed

You open up wide

And I’m finally allowed 

To slip deep inside 


I know that it’s time

To assume the position 

And hold real still

The final submission 


And I watch in wonder

As your respirations 

Turn into a gasp

A sweet exhalation 


And you are content

And my love’s affirmation

Has left you fulfilled

From our Good Vibrations


John snelling

05:31:23

Comments

Popular Posts