When Love Arrives



When love arrives

Thursday morning is coming soon

Wondering it you’d like to spoon?

It’ll be a week since we snuggled last

Seven long days that will have past


No need to worry for I’ll take “the pill”

To make sure it’s right and give you a thrill

It won’t take too long, I’ll let you know

When I’m ready to rock, when I’m ready to go


Sipping on coffee, then in 30 minutes time

It won’t be just coffee that you like to “grind”

Slow at my side, that motion you do

Then climb up on top when you’re ready to


That’s when the fun really begins

It can’t be too “hard”, to make you grin

Your nose it will run, your heart it will pound

I’ll whisper “I’m so glad it’s me that you found” 


I’ll hand you a tissue to dry your cute nose 

While you linger on top in the sweet afterglow

Then roll back over, relax and enjoy

It’s time for me  “to be a good boy”


There’s nothing better in this whole wide world

Than making some lovin’ with my sexy girl

No luckier man has ever been alive

Thursday morning when love arrives


John Snelling

06:14:2020


#87

Comments

Popular Posts