It’s Just Me

                                     

It’s Just Me

It’s just me...
Nobody to mention
Just a guy that loves you
With the best of intentions 

Cause I love the girl 
That’s standing there reading
My silly little card
While the Keurig is heating

Come do a little sipping 
And watch some TV
With Chico and Sissy
And Lola and me

No work today 
And the weather looks nice
The sun is shinning
No rain or no ice

The day is just started 
Feel the chill in the air?
But the bedroom is cozy
So who really cares!

So come back to bed 
Do some scrolling and browsing 
Then snuggle up closer
For something arousing

The texting is finished 
The day’s plan is all done 
The coffee is re-warmed
It’s time for some fun 

Off come those glasses
We know what’s in store 
A perfect morning gets better
I can’t ask for more

All the other guys say
How lucky is he?
Cause they don’t get that loving
It’s just me

john Snelling
11:23:19

#62






Comments

Popular Posts