More Than You’ll Ever Know




More Than You’ll Ever Know


No fancy words

No fancy rhymes

Just a little poem

To say that you’re mine


Just a little ditty

A few simple lines

To say that I’m yours

All of the time


We don’t belong

Too far apart

Cause time isn’t long

And life is too short


Even the times

When we are apart

We’re still together

In each other’s heart


So stay close to me

Whenever you can

Cause you are my woman

And I am your man


Together we’ll travel

Together as one

Your hand in mine

Until we are done


When Winter winds blow

Stay in my arms

I’ll hold you close

I’ll keep you warm


I’ll kiss you so sweetly

And stroke your soft hair

I’ll tell you I love you

I’ll always be there


So stay with me Darling

Don’t ever go

For I love you more

Than you’ll ever know


John snelling

11:25:18


#17

Comments

Popular Posts