Morning Date



Morning Date


All I want is a Morning Date

When the sunlight streams

Across your face


All I yearn for has no end

For it only starts

When your love begins


All I need is to hold you tight

When the night lets go 

Of the morning light


All I desire is to feel you near

Your head on my shoulder 

Your breath in my ear


All I beg for is the taste 

Of your tender lips

Your warm embrace 


All I crave is your gentle touch

A slow caress

No hurry no rush 


All I seek is sweet slow motion

A grinding passion

A rising emotion


All I long for is a sweet reward 

Of shared excitement when 

You climb onboard 


All I hope is to satisfy 

Fulfill your dreams

Your every desire


All I lust for just won’t wait 

Please say yes 

To a Morning Date



John Snelling

9:18:18


#16











Comments

Popular Posts