When Time Is No More



When Time Is No More poem


When the wind blows, I love you

When the snow falls, I love you

When the moon glows, I love you 

When the songbird calls, I love you


When the people cheer, I love you

When the stone bears my epitaph, I love you 

When the eyes tear, I love you 

When the toddlers laugh, I love you


When the music rings, I love you

When the hounds bay, I love you

When the children sing, I love you 

When the feeling stays, I love you


When the soul yearns, I love you 

When the ballerina spins, I love you

When the seasons turn, I love you

When the winner wins, I love you


When the infant sleeps, I love you

When the vows are spoken, I love you

When the dancer leaps, I love you

When the bond’s unbroken, I love you


When the passion rises, I love you

When the hands clutch, I love you

When the moment surprises, I love you

When the lips touch, I love you 


When the night is still, I love you 

When the waves reach the shore, I love you 

When the cold brings a chill, I love you

When time is no more, I love you



John Snelling

08:03:18

#13




  




Comments

Popular Posts