My Zookeeper



My zookeeper 


You’d love her so if you could meet her

My private sexy sweet zookeeper

With her eclectic mix of needy beings

Of dogs and cats and one old geezer


The mess they make can be a disaster 

She often questions who’s the master

It’s quite the diverse menagerie

She feeds and medicates and cleans up after 


Some mornings one will start to sneezing 

So she gives them pills to stop the wheezing 

And when she’s done with that and feeding

She’ll come see me and give me squeezings 


The outcome of some mornings is fateful

For I know she’s busy and has a plateful 

But when there’s time to tend to me

I’m her good boy and really grateful 


When she slides right over I gently great her

As she starts to administer that special “treater”

And nothing in this world is sweeter

Than Good Morning loving from My Zookeeper


John snelling

05/22/24





Comments

Popular Posts