Love’s Afterglow



Love’s Afterglow


I’ll make a suggestion 

And hope you agree

How about retiring 

To the bedroom with me?


I’ll give you a back rub 

The way you prefer

Till your stress melts away 

And you start to purr

 

Then perhaps you’ll decide 

If I’ve done my job right

To lay next to me

The way that you like


You’ve trained me so well

I’ll be disciplined 

And pet you real sweet

Until you begin 


You know that you own me

go as slow as you like

Cause I’ll be so patient 

And hold you just right 


And when you are ready

And we have ignition

I’ll make you real comfy

Then assume my position 


And I’ll be real still 

Through your passion’s increase

‘til your sigh signifies 

Your finale release


And only when

Your afterglow’s waned

Will I move to your side 

Just like I’ve been trained


And if deemed a good boy

You’ll reward me as such

And you will begin 

With your magic touch 


I won’t take too long

You’ll see to that 

The way you control me 

It’s matter of fact 


And nothing is better

At least nothing I know

Than when we both bask 

In love’s Afterglow


John Snelling 

04:21:24

Comments

Popular Posts