My Switch-a-roo



My Switch-a-roo


I love you day or night

Even if you’re wrong or right


I love you cloudy or clear

Even if you’re far or near


I love you rainy or sunny

Even if you’re sad or funny


I love you amused or bored

Even if you’re less or more


I love you dark or light

Even if you’re rude or polite


I love you truth or lie 

Even if you’re wet or dry


I love you head or toe

Even if you’re joined or juxtaposed


I love you boring or exciting

Even if you’re awful or inviting 


I love you failure or success 

Even if you’re stale or fresh


I love you black or white

Even if you’re loose or tight


I love you no matter if

You decide you want to switch 


From Hot to cold 

Timid to bold

Happy to sad

Calm to mad


Any way you want to be

Is absolutely fine with me


Any mood

It will do 

‘Cause I love you

My switch-a-roo


John snelling

09:17:22

Comments

Popular Posts