Wondermus Wednesday





Wondermus Wednesday


With just the very thought of you

My head is in a Frenzy

My chest is tight 

I lose my breath

The feeling almost scares me


Anticipation builds with every hour

Nothing could prevent me

From being ready 

For you to start

To slowly press against me


I promised not to say a word 

And kept to it intently 

But the slate is clear 

Your chores are done 

Christmas candy made aplenty


Soon the moment will arrive

I’ve longed for so immensely 

You’ll lay down softly 

By my side 

As your motion starts intently 


A morning gift from you to me

Even though incidentally 

You very well 

May consider it 

Simply Complimentary


I’ll hold you close and stroke your face

And kiss your lips so gently 

Your passion builds

As love arrives

I’ll lay real still

And smile inside 

So happy that 

You did decide

To bestow on me

Quite ostensibly 


Something indispensably

Glorious and Quintessentially

Marvelously magnanimous 

And Splendidly fantabulous


A day that is essentially 

Another Wondermus Wednesday


John snelling 

12:22:20

Comments

Popular Posts