Afternoon Delight

              


Afternoon Delight


Wondering if 

Without sounding contrite

Perhaps maybe

I might entice

My sweet baby

If the moment was right…


To lay on me 

That sexy stuff

They way you do 

When you move that butt


When you drape that leg

Long and sublime

And the motion starts

And you take your time


Slow and light

At the very first 

Your so damn hot

My heart may burst


But I’ll be good

And wait until

You’re warm and wet

I’ll lay so still 


Till you climb on top 

And on your knees

You take me in

do as you please 


I love how you know

You will be satisfied 

By the way you love me 

‘til your gratified 


Cause Baby I’m yours

For your soul’s delight

So indulge yourself

And I’ll requite 


All the love you give

In our daylight tryst

The sweetest of sweet

afternoon delight 


John Snelling 

04:14:22

Comments

Popular Posts